A beautiful and finest quality greetings card featuring tree photography by Gabriel Hemery
The perfect high quality card for someone special, or perfect to keep for yourself and easy to frame as a beautiful wall print.
- Measures 7×5″ (approx 18x13cm)
- Printed on finest art quality Mohawk Superfine 324gsm Card*
- Blank inside for your own message
- Includes a blank envelope to address to recipient
* Mohawk Superfine is the finest printing paper made today. No other paper has the same reputation for quality, consistency and uniformity.
Rear of card has the following photo caption:
Red deer hinds (females) on a frosty morning on the Isle of Mull, Scotland. The red deer (Cervus elaphus) is Britain’s largest native deer. If Britain’s natural world had been unaffected by humans, predators would control numbers of this herbivore. Sadly, with apex predators like the wolf and lynx extinct, control of deer by shooting or exclusion with fencing are the only options available to conservationists who are keen to help promote natural colonisation of trees across Scotland and in turn improve habitats to benefit other wildlife.
There are no reviews yet.